From: Peter Kadau <peter.kadau@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] pccts: any developer have a look at it ?
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 11:03:32
1 hi !
2
3 > >please, could anyone of you gentoo developers have a look at
4 > >pccts-1.33.24-r2.ebuild and the diff-file ? (is in incoming)
5
6 > Do an emerge rsync. I committed it a day or two ago.
7
8 alright, did that already.
9
10 > However, since there
11 > was no -r1 in the dev-util/pccts dir, I made it -r1.
12
13 that's good, because it needs the -r1-diff-file in files.
14 maybe i should change that, since the diff didn't change at all,
15 just the src_install.
16
17 > Damon
18
19 thanks and ciao
20 peter
24 peter kadau
25 email: peter.kadau@×××.de
26 open source is no religion - it just produces the most reliable software
29 Jetzt und nur hier Ihr original PREMIERE WORLD SportPaket
30 plus 100 Euro ExtraPrämie: http://premiere.web.de