From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] *DEPEND mismatches
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:07:42
1 Are we forbidden from DEPEND=RDEPEND...? I only ask because 90% of the
2 dev-perl portions would fall into that category - if it's an rdepend, it can
3 be a depend as well (technically you can build without most of the underlying
4 rdepends, but you will get warnings from perl that prereqs weren't met). And
5 if so, which is preferred - globbing the list in rdepend and having
6 depend=rdepend, or globbing it in depend and having rdepend=depend? Thanks :)
7
8 ~M
9
10 (i'm old, humor me)