From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE herd hurting for help
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:06:49
1 We'd be rather more interested if you overlook a little that part and
2 help us fix a few bugs ;)
3
4 Peter Lewis wrote:
5 > Hi folks.
6 >
7 > I'm new here, so thought I'd say hello.
8 >
9 > On Wednesday 31 January 2007 13:07, Caleb Tennis wrote:
10 >> Unfortunately, most of the active KDE herd/group members are a bit unactive
11 >> right now (self included), which means that bugs are really starting to
12 >> pile up. If you have any interest in this at all, please by all means join
13 >> the herd and start helping us out.
14 >
15 > Well, I'm a big fan of Gentoo ever since discovering it last year (moved over
16 > from SuSE, via a quick detour chez Kubuntu). I also use KDE and am a decent
17 > coder, so this looks like a place to start helping out.
18 >
19 > I'll get reading the developer handbook and hope to be in touch soon!
20 >
21 > Cheers,
22 >
23 > Pete.