From: Andrew D Kirch <trelane@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Preparing profiles for EAPI 3 IUSE strictness
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 03:54:59
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 02:08:01 -0400
3 > Andrew D Kirch <trelane@×××××××.net> wrote:
4 >
5 > Given that your stated intention is for "Paludis to fail", and that
6 > "opposing [me] and everything [I] do was an initiative [you] started
7 > only after careful consideration", I'll kindly ask you to stop randomly
8 > jumping out and flinging turds, since it adds nothing to the discussion
9 > at hand and only serves to make it harder for Gentoo to function as a
10 > community.
13 [response censored by fmmcor and devrel]
14
15 Andrew D Kirch
16 Funtoo.org
17
18 (though I'd note the timing of Ciaran's response is 5.5 hours after a
19 clear Mea Culpa that I had misspoken)
20 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_ff98cc6ecb9054a2938d1379d2c78d1f.xml
21 @ 09:24
22 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_a933ccf75960bba6d0a133d64454ebff.xml
23 @ 14:52