From: Michael Kunze <michael.kunze@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Embedded Gentoo
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 13:20:28
1 Chris PeBenito wrote:
2 > Well what we're looking at right now is to see if we can get some people
3 > to work on the project, so it can actually restart. So after that, we
4 > need to plan project scope, subprojects, etc. But handhelds would
5 > certainly be in there. I know sindian and myself would be looking at
6 > that. I'd probably pick up a zaurus or ipaq. I'd like to put SELinux
7 > on it. :D (Before you say boo, the debian/redhat SELinux guy has it on
8 > his ipaq)
9
10 hi,
11
12 i'm fairly new here, but monitoring this group for quite some time.
13 i really would be intersted to get such a project up and running for my
14 zaurus SL5500G
15 just to let you know
16
17 michael
18
19 Put a piece of tape on a cat's foot, you have never laughed so hard!
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list