From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Review Board for Gentoo
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 16:09:25
1 Hi!
2
3 Cool! I didnt use RB before, but i use gerrit. Do you pan to integrate it to
4 g.o.g.o? It seems can be done by git commit hooks
5
6 В письме от 28 мая 2013 23:42:17 пользователь Michael Palimaka написал:
7 > Hi,
8 >
9 > I have set up a Review Board instance[1] for testing / evaluation /
10 > whatever-you-want purposes.
11 >
12 > If you are not familiar with what happens in a review, there are a
13 > number of established Review Boards to look at.[2]
14 >
15 > This instance is currently configured for gentoo-x86, as well as a
16 > couple of overlays (but it is trivial to add more so let me know if you
17 > want your repo added too).
18 >
19 > While there are a number of options available, I personally like Review
20 > Board because it's unobtrusive - it does not disrupt usual workflow
21 > because it's only used when wanted. Have a try and see what you think.
22 >
23 > Best regards,
24 > Michael
25 >
26 > [1]: http://astralcloak.net/~kensington/rb/
27 > [2]: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/110678/
28 --
29 Best Regards,
30 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
31 Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, NRC Kurchatov Institute,
32 Gatchina, Russia
33 Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
34 Gentoo Team Ru
35 Gentoo Linux Dev
36 mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com
37 mailto:alexxy@g.o