From: "René 'Necoro' Neumann" <lists@××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-mail/mailman-2.1.9-r2: Request for testing
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 01:59:48
1 Wolfram Schlich schrieb:
2 > * Hanno Böck <hanno@g.o> [2007-11-26 15:39]:
3 >> [...]
4 >> So I'd like to unmask it soon. Please, if you're using mailman test it, tell
5 >> me if it suits your needs or just give me feedback like "worksforme", I
6 >> actually don't have a clue how many people really use this ebuild.
7 >
8 > pkg_postinst() says...
9 > --8<--
10 > * Please read /usr/share/doc/mailman-2.1.9-r2/README.gentoo.gz for additional
11 > * Setup information, mailman will NOT run unless you follow
12 > * those instructions!
14 > ...but that README actually has .bz2 instead of .gz on my system :)
15
16 Depends on what PORTAGE_COMPRESS is set to ;) (Don't know WHERE this is
17 actually being set - but different systems seem to have different values
18 here).
19
20 - Necoro
21 --