From: Ultrabug <ultrabug@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Developer commit timeline updates
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 22:42:44
1 On 24/06/2018 00:36, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hi, everyone.
3 >
4 > I'd like to just make a short announcement that I've updated
5 > the developer commit timeline [1]. Besides the usual periodic update,
6 > there are two major changes:
7 >
8 > a. I've added commit counts to the bars (in the popups shown upon
9 > hovering the bar),
10 >
11 > b. I've created an additional timeline for determining activity of
12 > active Gentoo developers, as a partial replacement for the semi-broken
13 > 'slacker' script used by Undertakers [2].
14
15 Thank you for updating and sharing this!
16
17 I remember a sort of animated / timelapse version that was shared
18 someday, it was good too.