From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] default mta
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 13:58:10
1 On Dec 26, 2012 8:46 AM, "Eray Aslan" <eras@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 06:42:36AM -0500, Mike Pagano wrote:
4 > > Would it be prudent to coordinate Gentoo documentation changes with the
5 above?
6 >
7 > Ugh, I wasn't aware of any documentation that needs to be changed and a
8 > quick look/search did not turn out anything. But if there are any,
9 > sure, I will open the bugs and have it block the move.
10
11 Seems like a good time to add this to the handbook alongside syslog and
12 cron, at least for one of the simple solutions. I wouldn't consider it a
13 blocker though.
14
15 Rich