From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla non-root execution hopefully resolved (mozilla-0.9.4-r1.ebuild)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:27:00
1 m_ 2001-09-24 klockan 14.01 skrev Martin Schlemmer:
2 > hi
3 >
4 > Fixed problems in pkg_postinst().
5 >
6 > Hopefully all the major Mozilla headaches will be at a end now, I have
7 > tested this, and it seems to work, as Mozilla build fine and i could
8 > execute it 'out of the box' as my user.
9 >
10 > Also note, like I said in earlier posts, Mozilla's root changed from
11 > /opt/mozilla to /usr/lib/mozilla, so some packages will need updating
12 > ... I will try to get most done later today.
13 >
14 > Some feedback will be appreciated.
15
16 Hi!
17
18 Great work!!
19
20 I've added this to CVS, also updated Galeon (to 0.12.2) and Nautilus (to
21 1.0.4-r3). However Nautilus wouldn't show me a page yet, it compiles but
22 doesn't work, not sure if it's something here or some patch that has to
23 be applied first. Will look into this more...
24
25 Regards and again, thanks for great work!
26
27 // Mikael Hallendal
31 Mikael Hallendal
32 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
33 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden