From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] comprehensive eclass checking in repoman
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 20:13:35
On 25 May 2012 07:47, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
> -mike
Were it me, I'd have a tool that scrapes the eclass files's documentation and emits a .json file which repoman can then optionally use for consistency checks. Mostly because I don't like the idea of repoman re-probing all the eclasses every time you check an ebuild, and would like a way of consistency checking an ebuild and seeing what metadata it produced without needing to see it through the eyes of "repoman full" on a consuming ebuild. My 2c -- Kent perl -e  "print substr( \"edrgmaM  SPA NOcomil.ic\\@tfrken\", \$_ * 3, 3 ) for ( 9,8,0,7,1,6,5,4,3,2 );" http://kent-fredric.fox.geek.nz