From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New eshowkw
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:39:27
1 Hello guys,
2 I took last few days to rewrite our eshowkw script from bash to python
3 and enhance its functionality.
4
5 Not all of you are aware of this usefull script from gentoolkit-dev
6 package, so let me introduce it:
7 It is script that shows keywords for package and all its versions in
8 nice table for easy review. If you take look on the output_gcc.log
9 attachment it shows what it prints out for our gcc package.
10
11 It checks out all versions, identify installed and masked packages,
12 separate it by slots and detect redundant versions that could be in
13 theory removed.
14
15 So since I would like to have this script replace current eshowkw one I
16 want to ask you for kind help on that script and review it and suggest
17 improvements.
18
19 If the script lack some feature you really want to use also let me know,
20 maybe it wont be too hard to implement.
21
22 Cheers
23 Tomas

output_gcc.log text/plain