From: David Nielsen <Lovechild@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [WIP] gcc 3.3
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:35:59
Just FYI, a few brave souls like myself have already been running GCC
3.3 of CVS for a period of time, and have found quite a few solutions to
common problems with GCC 3.3 and various packages.

There's a thread in Other things Gentoo on the forums that you might
want to read, I forgot the complete link and I lack a browser right now
so go search :)