From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Removing separate "security supported" arch list
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 15:17:26
1 On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 4:05 AM Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 > 4. In the end, Security team isn't really respecting this policy.
3 > In the end, this leads to absurdities like GLSA being released before
4 > a package is stable on amd64, and confusing the users [4].
5
6 This is certainly an absurd mistake, but I think it is unrelated to
7 the topic of your message. It looks like Whissi jumped the gun on
8 releasing a GLSA, which could happen regardless of the policy. Am I
9 missing some context?