From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: AW: [gentoo-dev] Grub with nice graphics
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:09:54
1 I like if the menus sored as xml... we can convert this to all other formats
2 easily it think
3
4 Sebastian
5
6 -----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
7 Von: gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org
8 [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org]Im Auftrag von Daniel Robbins
9 Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. August 2001 19:38
10 An: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
11 Betreff: Re: [gentoo-dev] Grub with nice graphics