From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Latest Sawfish snapshot building for anyone? Spyder?
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 18:28:45
1 begin quote
2 On Mon, 27 May 2002 12:15:33 -0700
3 "Scott A. Friedman" <friedman@××××.edu> wrote:
4
5 > Hi
6 >
7 > I unmasked gnome2 and build went smoothly. However, I prefer to stick
8 > with sawfish for now (since that is what I know).
9 >
10 > Trying to emerge sawfish-20020524 and it (and the preceeding ebuild)
11 > fails while trying to compile the lisp components. Before I log this
12 > as a bug I thought I'd check for comments here.
13 >
14 If you read the changelog....
15
16 file bugs with sawfish in bugzilla.gnome.org, the may snapshots have
17 been completely broken, which is why I've decided to go with metacity
18 for Gentoo Gnome2 releases
19
20 //Spider
24 begin .signature
25 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
27 end