From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: elections@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Council manifesto of sping
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 02:38:06
1 That is a very audacious vision you have. I am curious if you have
2 any priorities set for the list you provided. At first reading it
3 appears like you have more work than any one person could complete
4 (nay, even a skilled council would be hard pressed to finish
5 everything there.) My intention is not to disparage you from aiming
6 high; I am curious if you have a stack-ranked or prioritized list of
7 goals you think should be completed.
8
9 If you had to pick say: the top 5 accomplishments for Gentoo in
10 2010-2011 what would they be out of your list?
11
12 -A
13