From: Stelian Ionescu <sionescu@××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Let's redesign the entire filesystem!
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:21:05
1 On Thu, 2012-03-15 at 00:29 +0000, David Leverton wrote:
2 > On 14 March 2012 23:44, Greg KH <gregkh@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Oh, and somehow "consensus" will work? No, sorry, it will not.
4 >
5 > No, logical analysis will, as I said in the rest of my post which you
6 > conveniently ignored - either we conclude with evidence that there are
7 > no issues, which should settle the matter for reasonable people, or we
8 > discover that there are, in which case they have to be dealt with one
9 > way or another. I really don't see how anyone can object to that,
10 > unless they're worried they won't like the result....
11 >
12 > > How about the basic FACT that today, such systems do not work
13 >
14 > This is debatable at best. You can keep screaming "but bluetooth
15 > won't work!" until you're blue in the face, but that's not relevant at
16 > all to people who don't use bluetooth.
17
18 That's true, but given the need to have a "one size fits all" boot
19 system(for obvious practical reasons), such boot system needs to work
20 with bluetooth input devices
23 Stelian Ionescu a.k.a. fe[nl]ix
24 Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
25 http://common-lisp.net/project/iolib