From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reply-to munging
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:25:23
1 At 2005-04-14T09:32:59-0700, Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 > Reply to List hasn't even worked properly for me since switching to
4 > the new server or whatever. It duplicates to @gentoo.org and
5 > @lists.gentoo.org. I'd guess this has something to do with people
6 > sending to @gentoo.org when the list thinks it's @lists.gentoo.org,
7 > and it never gets things figured out.
8
9 I noticed that. It took me a couple of double-postings before I fixed it
10 on my end with a procmail recipe. Pardon the strangely-wrapped line. I
11 figure most of you can figure it out.
12
13 39 :0
14 40 * ^list-id:.*gentoo
15 41 {
16 42
17 43 # fix the problem where mailing list emails
18 44 # get sent to several equivalent addresses
19 45 # requires GNU sed
20 46 :0hf
21 47 |sed -re '/^((mail-followup-|reply-)?to|from|cc|list-post): /I s/@(li
22 sts|robin)\.gentoo\.org/@gentoo.org/g'
23 48
24 49 INCLUDERC=$HOME/.procmail.d/gentoo-lists.procmailrc
25 50
26 51 }
29 Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"?
30 Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action.
31 --Ghost in the Shell