From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] *plop*
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:57:04
1 On Friday 13 October 2006 22:31, Thierry Carrez wrote:
2 > I used to have a job and situation that left me a lot of time to work
3 > for Gentoo, and security work is something that takes a lot of time and
4 > dedication. Now that I'm a father, that I changed jobs and (recently)
5 > houses, it's simply not possible anymore.
6 Sad to see you go Thierry, but at least it's for a (mostly) happy reason,
7 isn't it?
8
9 Good luck for your job and the family :) Be sure to pass by on IRC too!
12 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
13 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Sound, ALSA, PAM, KDE, CJK, Ruby ...