From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 18:48:57
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Tuesday, June 07, 2011 23:45:34 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> So, council says it has to be done. You say you won't. Tell me where I
5 >> missed the point here.
6 >>
7 > you missed the point as soon as you incorrectly stated that i said i wont.
8 > thus the rest of your e-mail is useless noise.
9 > -mike
12 So, you are saying that you won't be doing anything that will require
13 you to add entries to the changelog. That works. It doesn't do much
14 for the packages you maintain but that doesn't break the rules either.
15
16 Let's just hope in the meantime things stay stable.
17
18 Dale
19