From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer features in portage: cgroup, network-sandbox, ipc-sandbox
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:24:01
1 20.08.2013 14:26, Michał Górny пишет:
2 > Hello, fellow developers.
3 >
4 > I've added a few new fancy features for Gentoo developers to portage
5 > git. Sadly, since Zac isn't planning another release until 2.2.0 goes
6 > stable, you need to switch to -9999 to use them. But I say to you, it's
7 > worth the hassle.
8 >
9 > The features are off by default since they need proper testing and can
10 > break a lot of ebuilds. And FEATURES=network-sandbox does.
11 >
12 > It should be noted that all of the features follow the systemd idea of
13 > supporting Linux only and require fancy kernel features.
14
15 Great features, i will definitely try them!
18 Best regards, Sergey Popov
19 Gentoo developer
20 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
21 Gentoo Qt project lead
22 Gentoo Proxy maintainers project lead