From: David Nielsen <Lovechild@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: Erik Swanson <gentoo-janitor@××××××××××××.name>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Ebuild Janitor Project -- Any formalities to joining it?
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 18:04:28
Formalities... well, as soon as you have submitted an ebuild to the
forum for review you are basically a member, although worshipping of and
giving of young blondes to the grand leader (me) is the norm... okay,
I'm pushing it.. I know.

But seriously all that's required to join is signing up for the forum
and submitting at least one ebuild.

Of course I would recommend that you read the guidelines and the
introduction on the board, and check if the ebuild has been marked OK or
has already been processed.

- David