From: David Nielsen <Lovechild@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: Erik Swanson <gentoo-janitor@××××××××××××.name>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Ebuild Janitor Project -- Any formalities to joining it?
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 18:04:28
1 Formalities... well, as soon as you have submitted an ebuild to the
2 forum for review you are basically a member, although worshipping of and
3 giving of young blondes to the grand leader (me) is the norm... okay,
4 I'm pushing it.. I know.
5
6 But seriously all that's required to join is signing up for the forum
7 and submitting at least one ebuild.
8
9 Of course I would recommend that you read the guidelines and the
10 introduction on the board, and check if the ebuild has been marked OK or
11 has already been processed.
12
13 - David
14