From: Sven Blumenstein <bazik@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Mostly unavailable 2004/04/01 to 2004/12/31 due to military duty
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:51:29
Hi!

Starting tomorrow, I'll do my military duty at the German army
("Bundeswehr" -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundeswehr) for the next
9 months until 2004/12/31.

I wont be available during the week but I will be at home on some
weekends. I just don't know in advance on which weekends.

I will try to catch up with my emails on the weekends and fly over
the mailing lists but you wont read or see much from me, at least during
the first 3 months until the "basic training" finished.
I'll try to show up on irc though when I am at home.

Yes Kurt, you can be happy now, I wont pester you in the next time :P

Let's hope that I don't blow anything up ;)

-bazik
--
   .".
   /V\   Sven "bazik" Blumenstein