From: Magnus Therning <magnus.therning@×××××××.nl>
To: Gentoo Dev List <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] fcron, compile problems
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:55:52
1 Hi all!
2
3 I ran into some problems when compiling fcron. I attached the diff file
4 and here is the line I added to the fcron-2.0.0-r1.ebuild file:
5
6 patch -p0 < ${FILESDIR}/${P}-gentoo2.diff || die "bad patchfile"
7
8 I am sorry if this isn't the right venue for this sort of reporting. I
9 have to blame my current lack of a web browser, and I really wanted to
10 get this off my chest before compiling galeon (and mozilla). I will be
11 most happy for any corrections in my behaviour :-)
12
13 /M
16 Magnus Therning (OpenPGP: 0x6A83A7DF)
17 magnus.therning@×××××××.nl
18 http://www.lysator.liu.se/~magus/
19
20 A BURP IS NOT AN ANSWER
21 A BURP IS NOT AN ANSWER
22 A BURP IS NOT AN ANSWER
23 A BURP IS NOT AN ANSWER
24
25 Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 9F07

fcron-2.0.0-gentoo2.diff text/plain