From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] anybody interested in writing a Perl ebuild?
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 15:58:43
On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 01:14:52AM -0700, Grant wrote:
> Thanks, I gave that a try and it did a bunch of stuff but when I try > to emerge Net-Braintree I get:
that's weird. it did generate all of them fine here which version of g-cpan?
> I noticed that g-cpan put all of the ebuilds it generated in: > /var/lib/layman/moonrise/perl-gcpan > Is that the right place for them?
the default is the last overlay in your config. i suggest looking at the docs and forcing it to your own overlay, and forcing category to dev-perl. -- Robin Hugh Johnson Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead E-Mail : robbat2@g.o GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85