From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] cdrom.eclass vs KEYWORDS
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 04:08:32
1 On Wed, 2019-09-25 at 21:30 +0000, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > > So maybe the most obvious solution would be to remove KEYWORDS from
3 > > ebuilds unconditionally using cdrom.eclass (and their reverse
4 > > dependencies), and mask USE=cdinstall on the rest.
5 > We should find who has copies of each of the media, and try to track
6 > that for maintenance purposes as well.
7
8 Oh, yes, that's another problem as well. Maybe games with cdinstall
9 should have dedicated maintainers rather than generic games@. Though
10 the truth is, I suspect nobody has CDs for most of the games anymore.
13 Best regards,
14 Michał Górny