From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-core@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Status update
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:06:51
1 Hi folks,
2 Just wanted to come with a small status update. Last night the
3 harddrive in my development machine (Testing/unstable works) went down
4 the drain, taking along with it my working (0.2.2) copy of the mail
5 guide ( http://dev.gentoo.org/~spider/local-mail-0.2.1/local-email.html
6 is the last public draft ) and some notes, but didn't take anything
7 important otherways.
8
9 My normal system is still running, Although I'm not going to be joining
10 the gcc 3.3 /nptl effort on this machine, since I can't afford loosing
11 this machine.
12
13 The documentation will be back on track soonish and most other things
14 are intact.
18 And now a question, does anyone have a harddrive (>20 Gb, ide) to spare,
19 and is said person located around scandinavia so it wouldn't cost more
20 to ship it than to buy a new one? This would be very welcome since
21 it'd give me a chance to get the development machine back in order
22 again.
26 //Spider
29 begin .signature
30 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
32 end