From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Community driven meta distribution or only distribution (was Re: Several portage trees)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:31:55
1 > which ebuilds can be used for referance? once again a guide would be a good thing at this point.
2 > I'm by no means a linux developer, I'm but a user that can do scripting and figure things out given
3 > enought information. providing the information to do things correcly can greatly relieve full time developers
4 > from having to deal with broken ebuilds as active ebuilders can help fix problems they have experianced before.
7 A good "reference" ebuild can be found by "man 5 ebuild".
10 -g2boojum-
11 --
12 Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>