From: "Olivier Crête" <tester@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The future of sys-apps/openrc in Gentoo
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 01:04:10
On Sun, 2010-07-04 at 18:15 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> which is trivial to fix and anyone with commit privs could have done. it > certainly doesnt warrant a paniced "the sky is falling" message.
I think this is a great occasion to dump our stupid custom crap and switch to SystemD, PolicyKit, NetworkManager, etc. Anyone with half a brain already dropped our stuff. And the lack of use of modern tools is the reason I don't use Gentoo on my work computer anymore. -- Olivier Crête tester@g.o Gentoo Developer