From: Michal Hrusecky <miska@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] obs eclasses
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:45:53
1 Donnie Berkholz - 9:59 13.09.11 wrote:
2 > On 13:11 Tue 13 Sep , Michal Hrusecky wrote:
3 > > # Copyright 1999-2011 Gentoo Foundation
4 > > # Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
5 > > # $Header: $
6 > >
7 > > # @ECLASS: obs-download.eclass
8 >
9 > Are there going to be lots of packages using this and not the other
10 > eclass? I wonder whether there really need to be two of them.
11
12 Two more currently.
13
14 > > # @MAINTAINER:
15 > > # miska@g.o
16 > > # @BLURB: Reduces code duplication in the downloading from obs.
17 >
18 > Could you tell us what "obs" is in the blurb too? I had no clue what
19 > this email was about (obs, osc, etc are meaningless to me) until I got
20 > down to the eclass description.
21
22 Fixed
23
24 > > # @ECLASS: obs-service.eclass
25 > > # @MAINTAINER:
26 > > # miska@g.o
27 > > # @BLURB: Reduces code duplication in the obs services.
29 > > # This eclass makes it easier to package obs services. Based on provided
30 > > # information it will all neede variables and takes care of installation.
31 >
32 > Lots of typos here.
33
34 Sorry, fixed.