From: Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: Jeroen Roovers aka JeR
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 04:56:49
1 All-
2
3 Jeroen Roovers, mentored by gmsoft, is joining up to
4 help the HPPA crew. In his words,
5
6 I have lived in the Nederlands all my life and still intend to change
7 that. I am married and I have two children (now aged 5 and nearly 4).
8
9 I enjoy music, reading and toying with all the computer systems that keep
10 my office dry and warm, although I also love being outside (webcam
11 available at http://www.xs4all.nl/~rooversj/webcam.html ).
12
13 I currently translate books and articles for a living, mostly on
14 IT related subjects but occasionally fiction, history or
15 (pop) music.
16
17 Everyone please give Jeroen a warm welcome- as always, feel free to
18 rib him a bit in irc (look for the nick ReJ, since JeR was long since
19 taken).
20
21 ~harring