From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2004.2 Feature Requests
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 04:26:39
1 An X (KDE for personal pref) livecd so I can surf the net whilst
2 installing. So nice to have the install docs open in a graphical browser
3 ;-)
4
5 only as an option of course, its still valuable to have the very
6 minimalist livecd for quick downloads. gentoo==choice
7
8 EITHER gcc/binutils/distcc on the livecd so that idle windows boxes can
9 be put to use compiling, OR a separate distcc iso.
14 On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:42:38 -0400