From: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] bugs.g.o - Bugzilla4 testing
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 16:32:44
1 Our bugstest setup is now public and can be found at [1] or [2].
2 If [1] doesn't work use [2] because the DNS changes I made may take some
3 hours to reach everybody.
4
5 Some notes:
6 1. SSL is enabled by default now, so it's forced. Unfortunately the
7 option to force SSL *only* for logged in user is no longer available in
8 Bugzilla-4.x. It has been added in early 3.x AFAIR and later replaced by
9 forcing SSL at all or not.
10 If *anybody* can't use SSL for any reason please yell so that we can
11 decide if we leave it as it is (plain + encrypted) or not.
12
13 *Bugmails are disabled*. All accounts (The DB is a few weeks old) from
14 bugs.g.o should work on bugstest as well. If you're new, your account
15 doesn't exist already and you're really interested in testing the new
16 Bugzilla then please poke me either by mail or IRC (#gentoo-bugs,
17 #gentoo-infra or #gentoo-dev).
18
19 There are *no* attachments currently to speed up the conversions.
20
21 All custom/Gentoo patches will be available *later* in a git repo[3].
22 So if you'd like to fix something or improve the theme you can
23 contribute patches.
24 Thanks to Alex Legler (a3li) for the Bugzilla theme.
25
26 Also you need to decide which icon we should use.
27 The current one[4] or this one[5]. The first one also looks good with
28 other themes than the "Gentoo" theme.
29
30 I'll try to migrate our current bugzilla-2.x as soon as possible to 4.x
31 as everything should work and as I have more "free" time than usual
32 right now.
33 It is *possible* that we migrate even tomorrow. I know it's a bit fast
34 but ...
35
36 That should be all for the moment.
37
38 [1] https://bugstest.gentoo.org
39 [2] https://bugstest-web2.gentoo.org
40 [3]
41 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/gentoo-bugzilla.git;a=summary
42 [4] https://bugstest-web2.gentoo.org/extensions/Gentoo/web/gentoo_org.png
43 [5] https://bugstest-web2.gentoo.org/extensions/Gentoo/web/gentoo_org.2.png
46 Regards,
47 Christian Ruppert
48 Role: Gentoo Linux developer, Bugzilla administrator and Infrastructure
49 member
50 Fingerprint: EEB1 C341 7C84 B274 6C59 F243 5EAB 0C62 B427 ABC8