From: Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Inclusion of multimedia packages
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 20:41:24
1 "William P.Thompson" <w.p.thompson@×××.net> writes:
2
3 > I have a computer with two spare 18 gig, 7200rpm IBM SCSI 7ms seek time hard
4 > disks that I want to use for the new multimedia set being announced by the
5 > debian multimedia group (DUMIDI).
6 >
7 > I am attracted to Gentoo. Do you plan to port those music and video programs
8 > to Gentoo? I suspect that it would be very difficult for the layman to
9 > undertake that journey.
10
11 Do you have a URL for this? Sounds interesting... Is it merely a
12 collection of media-related software items?
15 Matthew Kennedy
16 Gentoo Linux Developer