From: Jerry A! <jerry@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gnome Build Problems
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:19:48
1 Hey, I don't know if this is my problem since I'm bleeding edge and
2 wedging baselayout-1.5 onto my system.
3
4 However, whenever I try to build anything that checks gtk-config and
5 imlib-config, I get errors saying that neither program can be found.
6
7 I'm guessing that the portage system may not have the appropriate PATH
8 set. However, I don't know if there are variables that can either be
9 added to /etc/make.conf (didn't see anything in the code that would
10 parse GTK_CONFIG and IMLIB_CONFIG); or if there's a file in /etc/env.d
11 that I can use for portages.
12
13 Dan or Achim, can either of you shed some light on this?
14
15 --Jerry
16
17 name: Jerry Alexandratos || Open-Source software isn't a
18 phone: 703.599.6023 || matter of life or death...
19 email: jerry@××××××.com || ...It's much more important
20 || than that!