From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP: Gentoo Menu System - Version 2
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 20:50:11
1 On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 01:14:11AM +0000, Peter Ruskin wrote:
2 > >
3 > > I disagree. I think that a cohesive Gentoo icon set would be a very
4 > > good thing. It'd promote a consistent look and feel among the most
5 > > commonly used apps (or categories).
6 >
7 > I'm with foser here. This is Gentoo, not Mandrake.
10 I agree.
11
12 Anyone remember how everyone felt about RH throwing their own icons in
13 everything, not to mention Bluecurve?
14
15 Know what I hear most often from users? "One thing I really like about
16 Gentoo is that you guys don't mess around with defaults much."
20 Jon Portnoy
21 avenj/irc.freenode.net
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list