From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] A news item covering PYTHON_TARGETS
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 22:46:33
1 Michał Górny posted on Mon, 29 Oct 2012 22:50:09 +0100 as excerpted:
2
3 > Thank you for all your suggestions, and especially Duncan for wording
4 > the hardest paragraph for me ;). I've also tried to make the remaining
5 > ones clearer.
6
7 That's clear enough if it were water you could bottle and sell it! =:^)
12 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman