From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Local classic USE flag - dev-db/firebird
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 06:23:00
begin  quote
On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 02:50:12 +0000
Meir Kriheli <mksoft@g.o> wrote:

May I object to the use of "classic" in this case as it implies knowledge of what was there before? I'd like to see it "inetd" or other, preferably descriptive, flag. (classic what? the coffee? Mac OS? Vax machines? ;) //Spider -- begin .signature Tortured users / Laughing in pain See Microsoft KB Article Q265230 for more information. end