From: Collins Richey <erichey2@×××××.com>
To: gentoo <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] koffice 1.1.1
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 07:51:59
1 Don't know if any of this is an ebuild problem or just a crappy
2 product:
3
4 1) The ebuild installed without a complaint but rendered my system
5 unstable - total lockup of X/XFCE. Some damage to my sylpheed files
6 (all files in my current folder marked unread), but ext3 successfully
7 recovered from the glitch. 2) Kword has lots of menus grayed out and
8 doesn't work very well (typical kword stuff) 3) Kword is compiled with
9 debugging crap which you see if you do 'kword &' from a console.
10
11 Not worth the effort; I've unmerged it after a few minutes of
12 tinkering with it.
15 Collins Richey
16 Denver Area - 12DEC2001 - WWTLRD?
17 gentoo_rc6 k2.4.17-pre8+ext3+xfce+sylpheed+galeon