From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] eqawarn for main tree
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 11:14:53
1 On 07/05/2010 09:19 PM, Mark Loeser wrote:
2 >>
3 >> As there was no further response and next EAPI isn't around the corner I
4 >> propose getting the ball rolling with option 1. I will commit the patch
5 >> next Sunday with needed documentation unless something comes up.
6 >
7 > Could you please give a description as to when you believe this function
8 > should be used. Preferably as a patch for devmanual :)
9 >
10 > Thanks,
13 Attached is the patch I plan on pushing with the eclass commit.
14
15 Regards,
16 Petteri

eqawarn.patch text/plain