From: Tom Martin <slarti@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New dev: Aaron Kulbe aka SuperLag
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:28:51
1 Evening list,
2
3 Aaron Kulbe (aka SuperLag) is joining the Gentoo dev team as part of the
4 net-mail herd. I'll copy/paste his life-in-a-paragraph from his quiz:
5
6 I speak Spanish well. I'm not confident enough to say "fluently"
7 yet, but if others heard me, they would think I'm a fluent speaker.
8
9 'Fluido', but keep at it Aaron.
10
11 I currently live in Kansas City, Missouri. I'm a single father,
12 raising 5 children (that includes my wife) :)
13
14 I enjoy spending time with the Hispanic community and practicing my
15 Spanish. I'm an animal lover. We have 3 miniature long-haired
16 dachshunds and a cat with an awesome personality.
17
18 So that's SuperLag, everyone welcome him to the dev team!
21 Tom
22 --
23 Tom Martin, Gentoo Developer: AMD64, net-mail, shell-tools
24 IRC: slarti` / irc.freenode.net