From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New gnome and kde subprofiles
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 02:04:03
Theo Chatzimichos posted on Tue, 30 Mar 2010 03:35:19 +0300 as excerpted:

> The change is now committed, please test and report any problems. Thanks
[x-posted to desktop and devel, announce pruned] I noticed the news item when I updated my netbook image yesterday. =:^) FWIW, my workstation uses the amd64/no-multilib profile, which doesn't have a desktop subprofile, and I based the netbook's setup on that, so at least as of yesterday, while I saw the news item, it didn't seem to affect anything here (I didn't bother switching to the kde specific subprofile). I use -avNuD on all my updates, so would have seen any --newuse, had they occurred. -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman