From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, pr@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News item for KDEPIM-4.7 stabilization
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 14:38:34
On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
> (There's one little change: In item 6 it says YYYY/MM but meanwhile > the month directories have been abandoned, i.e. it's just YYYY now.)
Hmm, a good sign that we're under-utilizing the feature. I chuckled at the mention in the post that a proposed news item might not be of great importance. While we certainly don't need a news item every time chromium does a bump in ~arch, I think we can safely say that we're not bombarding our users with too much news. Rich