From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Cc: dotnet@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 17:36:44
1 Hello
2
3 As you probably know, dotnet team is really small (for now, only
4 Alistair and me are taking care) and some of packages maintained by
5 dotnet team are a headache to maintain.
6
7 For now I would like to drop dev-dotnet/edtftpnet maintainership
8
9 The reasons for this are:
10 1. It's only keyworded on x86 and I mainly use amd64, then, I have never
11 used it.
12 2. Version is tree is really old, but I haven't tried to bump it since I
13 don't know how to test it works ok.
14 3. It was added years ago by Jurek and I don't know if any of you uses
15 it :-/
16
17 Feel free to take it if you wantand, if you want to take any other
18 "dotnet" package, please contact us ;-)
21 Or even better, if you want to join dotnet... it would be really
22 appreciated :-D
23
24 Thanks a lot