From: Dhruba Bandopadhyay <dhruba@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla: Firebird-bin & Firebird-cvs
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 01:14:34
1 Hello.
2
3 This is to the devs.
4
5 With the release of firebird 0.6 many changes are being pondered.
6
7 - migration of bin & cvs packages and executable to new name
8 - conflict with firebird-db
9 - src_uri from mozilla.org change
10 - firebird-bin deprecation in favour of firebird-cvs
11 - official maintainers of both bin and cvs (cvs bug has been assigned
12 but bin bug has not)
13
14 Since I've not seen much activity or talk by devs on the above issues I
15 thought I'd ask what their intentions were and what might take shape in
16 the near future regarding mozilla et al.
17
18 I'd be glad to hear your thoughts as I'm sure would many others.
19
20 With regards.
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list