From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gtk-config missing
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:29:59
1 begin quote
2 On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:23:56 +0200
3 Lengyel Sandor <hunnia@××××××××.net> wrote:
4
5 > Installed ALSA-tools. "emerge" installed gtk libs since it is needed,
6 > but
7 > configure did not work, since gtk-config was missing.
8 > emerged GTK+, but gtk-config was still missing.
9 >
10 > So I had to copy gtk-config from debian. Edit the file to suit the
11 > configure
12 > process. Success.
13 > So I do not need help, except if I made a mistake. Only want to
14 > mention the
15
16 This was a bug in the alsa-tools dependencies script that made it depend
17 on >=x11-libs/gtk+-1.0.1 instead of =x11-libs/gtk+-1.2*
18
19 I have fixed that and commited the fixes, both to stable and to testing
20 branches.
23 //Spider
27 begin .signature
28 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
30 end