From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Last rites: net-nntp/inn
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 21:12:55
1 On Sunday 17 January 2010 15:20:46 Thilo Bangert wrote:
2 > Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> said:
3 > > I think we have a bigger problem with packages that have a maintainer,
4 > > at least nominally, but said maintainer does not actually maintain the
5 > > package anymore.
6 >
7 > full ack. i was thinking that maybe we need an 'easy-fix' team, which can
8 > do all the easy fixes, which have been laying around for way too long and
9 > which aparently are "easy to fix" (ie. only waiting for somebody to
10 > commit)...
11
12 when the bug wranglers re-assign to maintainer-needed, have them tag it with
13 SIMPLE or something
14 -mike