From: Einar Karttunen <ekarttun@×××××××××××.fi>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla... where to post ebuilds...
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 12:43:21
1 On 06.01.02 19:37 +0100(+0000), Sebastian Werner wrote:
2 > Hey
3 >
4 > Really nice this bugzilla. But it was much easier to submit ebuilds as
5 > mail-attachment. Sure it's easier to manage bugs this way.
6 I agree to this. Is it possible to work with bugzilla via email like
7 with the debian bug tracking system?
8
9 > I don't find an file-selector there. Where can i upload files. e. g. to
10 > submit ebuilds? Must ebuilds go to 'Ebuild' or to the specific product
11 > like 'gnome' or 'kde' and where to post something like a program in
12 > 'x11-misc' - why we don't add there all the categories in 'find
13 > /usr/portage -maxdepth 1 -type d ! -name profiles ! -name script ! -name
14 > files'?
15 To submit a new ebuild file a new bug report in the Ebuild category.
16 After you have submitted the bug report you will see link to attach
17 a file. Use it to attach the ebuild file. For more information see:
18 http://www.mozilla.org/quality/help/bugzilla-helper.html
19
20 - Einar Karttunen