From: Guilherme Amadio <amadio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o, fonts@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Fonts project meeting and elections
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 15:28:33
1 Hello,
2
3 On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 03:43:33AM +0800, Ben de Groot wrote:
4 > To anyone within Gentoo who is interested in fonts
5 >
6 > I would like to announce a meeting to be held in #gentoo-meetings on
7 > Freenode, on Friday February 27 at 06:00 UTC, unless another date
8 > and/or time will be suggested by people who want to attend.
9 >
10 > There hasn't been much activity in the fonts area of Gentoo, and our
11 > lead seems to be MIA.
12 >
13 > The main points on the agenda:
14 >
15 > 1. Who wants to be member of the Fonts project, and help out?
16 > 2. Members to elect a new lead. I'm nominating myself.
17 > 3. Make a plan for dealing with open bugs
18 > 4. Open floor
21 Yes, I would like to be part of the team. I was thinking about creating
22 a Typography project, but if there is already a Fonts project, it will
23 work just as well. I won't nominate myself as a lead, since I just
24 became a Gentoo dev, but I do want to help. I will show up to the
25 meeting.
26
27 Best,
28 —Guilherme